Wednesday, November 12, 2008

McDonalds and Dreams (but not dreams of McDonalds)

Wow. That is all I can say...! Life is pretty incredible at the moment. I have lots of school work to do and scholarships to apply for, but I also have a life... and right now I can honestly repeat the McDonalds mantra with pride:

badababa I'm loving it...! (him?) :)

On a different note, I am going to use this post to record a creepy dream I had last night. There is a guy in my Turkish class named Terrell (strike 1). He is creepy (strike 2). Last night he was in my dream, as a very creepy character (strike 3). It went something like this:
We were in Turkish class in the Crabtree building when Terrell sprang up from his chair and announced, "Angela, I have something for you." He handed me this homemade book (out of old cardboard that had been clothed in dismal fabric), which upon reading, I found contained an ode of love and numerous pictures of me that I had never seen before (aka--he had taken them, as a stalker!). After I had flipped through a few pages, he proudly announced, "Angela, I want to date you." I was flabbergasted enough by the book, let alone this declaration. In my dream though, I was as cool as a cucumber. I said, forcefully and rather loudly, something that I rarely have the courage to do before a first date: "Terrell, I would NEVER date you." His face, which is always red, became more sanguine. Suddenly, the empty chairs in our unnaturally large and many-chaired Turkish classroom filled with people that I knew, and everyone started clapping. Terrell then stormed out, beet-faced, and I began to cry.

So, you diviners out there, what does this meeeannn??? Aren't dreams compelling?

2 comments:

Joe Vasicek said...

It means you should marry him and have twenty kids together...all of them boys.

[Contemplative?] Angela said...

hahaha... NOOOOOOOooooo