Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cuuuuuute

Wow. So. Life. that thing I'm living. It's the bee's knees at the moment. I just watched Dead Poet's Society, which was beautiful and inspiring and gloriously cheesy in only a few scenes. I really enjoyed it. I think it will be one of those movies I think on in the coming weeks. While its storyline is obviously gripping on the surface, I think it also sings a softer tune, one that will linger. I love those works of art that keep coming back, teaching with repetition and being remembered because of their non-ostentatious truth. Truth is a powerful thing. So who introduced me to this film? The ineffable Pat, from which the title of this post is drawn. Such fun. We went longboarding today. Who would have thought? Me? Longboarding? And he is visiting for Thanksgiving. YAY. So excited! :) Live laugh love. Do it.

No comments: