Sunday, November 23, 2008

Coldplay!

RAD! So unbelievably rad. Our seats were here:



Completely mind-numbing. Sososossoosososososoooo good! I can't get over it.

Right now though I am feeling kind of bla. Why? I think it is primarily because I am exhausted. I took a nap this afternoon and that inevitably leads to a feeling of stagnation. I don't know why, but I've always resented nap-taking. As much as I love it!
Sometimes I forget that people can see me. I think I have this complete unawareness of my physical self. Maybe good. Most likely, this is a bad thing. It definitely conflicts with a major pastime of mine: people-watching. Someone will turn and look at me and I, who have been observing them unabashedly, will continue with nary a blink until I finally realize that yes--they can actually see me looking at them. After this realization, my gaze will move on to its next victim, and the cycle continues. Ah, the woe!
Anyhow, I am so ready for Thanksgiving break! Cow-tipping! Food! FUN!

No comments: