Sunday, November 23, 2008

500 Miles

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

1) If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say:
Everything We Had--The Academy Is... (I imagine this said in a regretful tone, implying that no, while "this" maybe was okay at some earlier point, it is no longer okay.)

2) How would you describe yourself?
Gloria in Excelsis--Choir of King's College (SO APPROPRIATE. That is me, in a nutshell. You know it.)

3) What do you like in a girl/guy?
Three Dances--Convivum Musicum (Ewww. Dancing may be the very last thing I am concerned about in a guy.)

4) How do you feel today?
Funky Town--Lipps Inc (Minus the "town," funky may actually be spot on. Not funky as in funky fruit, though. Funky as in super cool, super chic, and a dash of goofy.)

5) What is your life's purpose?
Speed of Sound--Coldplay (Yes, I want to be the first woman to break the sound barrier on a unicycle. While eating a banana. Numero uno goal, here.)

6) What is your motto?
There's No Time Under the Sun (Ein Zman Tachat Hashemesh)--Aviv Geffen (This has the potential of profundity. Go eternal perspective!)

7) What do you friends think of you?
The Last Time--Bread (I hope this is not an omen that I will die in the near future. Maybe it's more like, the last time I had a really rockin time, it involved Angela.)

8) What do you think of your parents?
Farewell--Dario Marianelli (Sad! I think Hello! But I suppose this is accurate, in that I have flown the nest.)

9) What do you think about very often?
Cooties--Aimee Allen (hahahaha. They keep me up at night.)

10) What is 2+2?
Track 02--Sondre Lerche (HOLY COW. I did not plan this. I ripped this CD and never found out what the real names are. Craaaaaazzzzy.)

11) What do you think of your best friend?
Kalenda Maya--The Martin Best Ensemble (What does that even mean?)

12) What do you think of the person you like?
Feeling Good--Nina Simone (Are you kidding me? This is so TRUE. Wow. This is fun.)

13) What is your life story?
Homenaje A Federico Garcia Lorca, III, Son--Los Angeles Philharmonic (Exactly! I couldn't have said it better myself... I am definitely re-evaluating the claim in my last parenthetical comment.)

14) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Coronation Anthem No. 2: Let Justice and Judgment--Choir of King's College (wtf? how did it KNOW?)

15) What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Cantata No. 8--Barbara Schlick (Seriously.)

16) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Here Without You--Three Doors Down (Not going to dance at my wedding. Okay. Fine. If I do, it will most definitely be to Britney Spear's Toxic.)

17) What will they play at your funeral?
I Hope You Don't Mind--Elton John (This would be dangerous. Elton John? At a funeral? That just might lead to more funerals.)

18) What is your hobby/interest?
Behind Blue Eyes--The Who (This is referring to my brain, which is my number one interest.)

19) What is your biggest fear?
Cello Sonata in G Minor--Cello Adagios (This could have worked, were Cello Sonata in G Minor a difficult piece. But alas, as it is, it's a very mild, unscary piece.)

20) What is your biggest secret?
Summertime--Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong (But wait, you know what I did last summer...)

21) What do you think of your friends?
Away, Away! My Heart's on Fire!--The Pirates of Penzance (Not true. Just because I am dating someone doesn't mean I want you to go away. NO WAY.)

22) What song would you play during your first kiss?
It Must Have Been Love--Roxette(Wow. That would be depressing.)

23) What will you post this as?
500 Miles--Peter, Paul & Mary (Sweet.)

I must say, if I had to do it over again, I would search every genre but classical. But regardless, that was awwwesome. So much fun.

No comments: