Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So am I a "blogger" now....?

I suppose with the first post onto a personalized blog, one could reasonably adopt the diminishingly elusive, respect eliciting, i've worked my entire internet career for this! title of:
BLOOGER , oops! errr, BLOGGER. The start is synonomous with the finish, right? Merely beginning to blog earns the prize - doesn't it? But seasoned, been there done that "bloggers" protest that their label was earned only after unmitigated blogging; after blogging became second nature, a newly fabricated part of their beings healthily aging day by day, an essence of self, if you will (almost like a smell? get one whiff and - uh- yep! That one's a blogger!). So, am I a blogger now? I believe that the initial post of a non-blogger is "blogger" earning. But perhaps my opinion will change when I obtain that blogging essence. For Now: Yes, definitely a blogger.

No comments: